Spinach and Feta Cheese Salad


I think I eat more salad during the warmer weather. How about you? I was craving a hearty salad and this was simple enough to make and very nutritious. During the spring to fall garden, I get a lot of spinach, but since it's winter, I used store bought spinach. They will definitely taste even better with the spinach and vegetables fresh from the garden.

5 cups of baby spinach
1/2 of red bell pepper, cubed
1/2 of cucumber, quartered
1/2 of avocado, cubed
1/2 cup of black olives, halves
2 tbs of Feta Cheese
2 tbs of onions, chopped
1 tsp of olive oil
dash of salt and pepper

This is ready to serve (5 serving) on the side with your choice of dressing or as an added topping on your pizza. See Green Pizza

The above picture has apples and Parmesan cheese added on the salad. Really yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment